Personal Training Services
- Set your own personal nutrition goals.
- Develop a plan to achieve them!
- Stay motivated to maintain your healthy lifestyle while losing weight.
- Get the most up-to-date information on nutrition and learn from a professional how to apply it to your daily life for lasting weight results.
- All personal training is scheduled by appointment which includes day, evening and weekend appointments.
- All sessions are 55-minutes in length.
- Options for training sessions include: General Personal Training, Sports Conditioning, Strength Training, Aquatic Training, and Weight Loss Consultations. Each program is tailored to your individual needs and goals.
- Fitness assessment and target heart rate calculation.
- Health screening and body composition analysis.
- Wellness Coaching
The Summit Personal Training staff offer a variety of training packages to assist you in achieving your fitness and wellness goals. Most individuals and groups see the best results, when they purchase multiple sessions, as each session provides you added tools to successfully achieve the goals set up during your first meeting. Once registered, you will have up to six months to complete the sessions in your package; all sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. For more information, please email the Health and Wellness Specialist or call 734/394-5467.
Individual Personal Training Packages
1 Session: $45 Members / $50 Residents / $65 Non-Residents
3 Sessions: $127 Members / $141 Residents / $183 Non-Residents
5 Sessions: $207 Members / $234 Residents / $299 Non-Residents
10 Sessions: $400 Members / $443 Residents / $577 Non-Residents
15 Sessions: $572 Members / $633 Residents / $825 Non-Residents
20 Sessions: $745 Members / $828 Residents / $1076 Non-Residents
25 Sessions: $909 Members / $1010 Residents / $1313 Non-Residents
Group Personal Training Packages
3 Sessions: $210
6 Sessions: $390
3 Sessions: $231
6 Sessions: $426
3 Sessions: $267
6 Sessions: $498
Personal Trainer Nights
As a part of the Summit on the Park membership, members can meet with a personal trainer to get a free 15-minute training session. Where this is an opportunity to ask questions and get work-out tips from a professional. Please call 734/394-5467 for more information.