Forms and Requests

Freedom of Information Requests:

File a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request

Fire Department's Hazardous Chemical Survey (Online submission): 

Hazardous Chemical Survey

Block Party Requests:

Print Block Party Application (PDF) and drop off in person or by mail to Canton Public Safety Records Bureau, 1150 S. Canton Center Road, Canton, MI 48188

Requests for copies of accident and incident reports should be directed to the

Public Safety Records Bureau.