Friday, June 16, 2017
Friday is a great day for families and features the start of our Marketplace, two stages of entertainment and much more! If you aren't already registered, be sure to stop by to get signed up for the 5K or 10K walk/run.
Event Location:Heritage Park
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
Event Time:1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Skerbeck Carnival($): Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- All Day Market Place Shopping ($): Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- 10:00 - dusk Scholastic Book Fair Tent ($): Stop in and shop to kick off some summer reading
- 2:00-7:00 pm Meet Captain Barnacles and Kwazii Kitten of the Octonauts™. Octonauts™ to your stations! Come join Captain Barnacles and Kwazii Kitten stars of the television series The Octonauts, as they explore the ocean in search of adventure and fun! Don’t miss this opportunity to see the underwater duo perform and meet them during special Meet and Greets at the Canton LIVE! Stage.
OCTONAUTS™ Meomi © 2017 VSP Ltd.
- 5:00-9:00 pm Spaghetti Dinner (while supplies last) Taylor Taylor: Lansing, Michigan Native bringing her jazzy pop style guitar and charismatic vocals.
- 7:30-9:00 pm Silver Sounds: Dance and play along with the hits from our favorite DJ! (Canton LIVE Stage)
- 8:00-10:00 pm Emerging Soul: Voted 2017 :The Knot's" best Wedding band. Playing your favorite hits from Etta James to Bruno Mars! (Amphitheater Stage)
- 9:00-10:00 pm Detroit Circus: New this year a fabulous fire show brought to you by the Detroit Circus! (Canton LIVE Stage)