Human Resources Division
Available on-line and at the Human Resources Division in the Administration Building as well as in area newspapers.
- All applicants must complete a Canton Township application form in its entirety by the deadline indicated on each posting.
- No resumes will be accepted without written application form.
- No emailed applications will be accepted.
- Canton Township does not accept extraneous information that identifies an applicant, i.e., birth certificate, driver's license, picture I.D., any item that includes date of birth, etc.
- Any documentation to verify qualifications such as transcripts, diplomas, licenses, etc., will be required after conditional offer for employment.
How Do I get a Job Application?
- Pick up an application at the Human Resources Division, located on the first floor of the Canton Township Administration building.
- Send a letter to the Human Resources Division requesting an application. Please specify the position you are applying for and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Print and complete an Application for employment (pdf file) and submit it by the posted deadline, OR
- Open our fill-in-able application for employment (pdf file), directly type your information into the application, then print and submit it by the posted deadline.
NOTE: You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine in order to view PDF files.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Charter Township of Canton does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.