Interested in Exhibiting or Performing for Us?
Please mail or email your press pack and/or artist info and pricing to:
Canton Leisure Services
Attn: Jennifer Provenzano
46000 Summit Parkway
Canton, MI 48188
We will review all publicity materials received and contact you with questions or interest in booking.
Canton Township receives a great deal of interest from entertainers, with only a limited amount of opportunities. Please allow a reasonable amount of time to review submitted materials. All information will be kept in our resource files for future consideration.
Free and open to the public (except major holidays)
Monday - Friday, 10am-2pm, during any public performance and by appointment, 734/394-5300 x8
- January 3 - 27: Joseph Van Kerhove and Kristin Kowalski
- February 1 - 24: Sabrina Nelson
- March 1 - 26: Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild
- April 1 - 28: Glass Month
- May 1 - 28: Topher Crowder
- June 1 - 26: Xia Gao
- July 1 - 28: Kyle Culps and Scot Ferguson
- August 1 - 27: Canton Historical Society
- September 3 - 29: Nicholas Wilson
- October 2 - 28: 21st Annual Fine Arts Exhibit
- November 1 - 25: Robert Miller
- December 2 - 31: Mary Gaynier
Seeking artists for inclusion in a resource directory for consideration of possible future collaborations. All artistic media will be considered, including visual art, performing arts, and multimedia, such as painting and sculpture. All local artists within 30 miles of Canton are eligible for inclusion and will be considered for future projects.
To be considered for inclusion in this artist directory, please email the following information: Contact Name, Address, Phone, Email Address, Type of Media, and a Brief Description of Work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artists are encouraged to submit their information as soon as possible.