Cancelled/postponed Events and Programs
Canton is committed to helping contain the spread of COVID-19. For this reason, the following programs and events have been canceled or postponed:
• Liberty Fest, scheduled from June 18-20, is canceled, as well as all special events through June 30.
• All parks and trails remain open. Playgrounds, including splash playgrounds, are closed until further notice. Canton urges all park users to follow proper CDC protocol and recommended social distancing guidelines.
• The Canton Sports Center will remain closed through at least August 1, 2020, including adult softball leagues, all tournaments, and Canton Township facilitated programs at this location.
• The Summit on the Park, including Canton Club 55+ will remain closed to members and the general public through at least October 1, 2020. All current and active memberships will be automatically extended. Those wishing to be refunded may contact the Summit at 734/394-5460 or by emailing email@example.com.
• All Recreation programs, classes, and events, with the exception of the Canton Farmers Market, are canceled through the summer. This includes all summer camps, programs, community events, and concerts.
• The Canton Farmers Market will resume in mid-July with new COVID-19 safety protocols and restrictions in place.
• The Village Theater at Cherry Hill will remain closed to the public for ticketed events for the foreseeable future. All purchased tickets will automatically be refunded.
• The B.L.O.C.K. Youth & Teen Center, as well as affiliated programs and services, remains closed and will resume following the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools in-person classroom schedule.
• Pheasant Run and Fellows Creek Golf Clubs are open with restrictions in place based on current Executive Orders.
Please note: Individuals registered for a class, program, or camp that has been canceled or suspended will automatically be refunded. For more information, visit www.cantonfun.org or www.canton-mi.org/COVID19.