The Property Tax Calculator is designed to provide tax estimates by multiplying the property values entered and the most current millage rates available. The calculator can provide estimates for summer taxes, winter taxes, or both. It also provides estimated property taxes for the Plymouth-Canton, Wayne-Westland, or Van Buren School Districts.
These calculations are based on the following assumptions:
- The property is your principal residence
- The property is not a business, rental property, or a property other than a principal residence
- The property is real property
- The homeowner was residing in the home before June 1 of the current year
- Tax amounts do include a Solid Waste (rubbish collection) fee of $155.00 but do not include the 1% administration fee or any special assessments.
For existing homeowners, please enter the current taxable value of your property. This can be obtained from your assessment notice or by accessing your tax and assessing records on our Property Tax Search website. For new homeowners, please contact the Treasurer's Office at 734/394-5130.