group fitness Classes
For decades, the Summit on the Park and Heritage Park have served as safe spaces for the community to come together. We are excited to welcome you back as we relaunch program efforts centered in these outdoor campus locations while some of our more traditional spaces remain closed for now. Parking lots will become yoga studios. Tents will become classrooms. Parks will become Teen Centers. Our programs may not look exactly the same, but our hearts are still in it…And while we might stand 6-feet apart, there’s so much fun we can still have together!
INTRODUCING THE SUMMIT COMMUNITY COURTYARD
The campus of the Summit on the Park will begin utilizing the west parking lot, outdoor tents, and patio locations to host a variety of outdoor programming while seasons and weather permits. The newly named "Summit Community Courtyard" will utilize the Canton Live Stage and creative use of other adjacent outdoor spaces to welcome residents back home to the Summit for their recreation and fitness needs.
Please be sure to pay extra attention to your program locations upon registration!
Class Length: 55-minutes (unless otherwise noted)
Registration: Only online registration will be accepted.
- Online Registration Only (Credit Card Required)
- No on-site registration available
- Registration opens 2 weeks before and closes 24 hours before class
Class Fees: $5 Canton Resident / $7 Non-Resident
- Please note that these classes are not included in Summit on the Park memberships, which are currently frozen.
- Registration: pre-registration is required for all classes
- Participants ages 12 and 13 may take fitness classes if a parent is also actively participating in the class (adult must also register and pay).
- Participants ages 14 to 17 may participate in the fitness classes alone after:
- Completing a facility orientation, and
- Having a parent/guardian complete consent form.