Saturday, June 17, 2023
Saturday will be hopping at Liberty Fest, as the park will be packed from sun-up till well after sun-down. We will kick off the day with the Liberty Run 5K/10K and pancake breakfast. Then things will continue to build up throughout the day with the International Fest, live performance, and carnival.
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Skerbeck Carnival ($):
Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- 8:00-11:00 a.m. or until sold out: Canton Lions Club Pancake Breakfast ($) will continue its annual tradition with Chris Cakes flippin' pancakes. In addition, Rapunzel, Batman, and DJ Zaneta will be on-site for visits with the little ones from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. at the North Pavilions.
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Canton Club 55+ will host a Treasure Sale near the Liberty Fest Marketplace in Heritage Park. Come and browse this wide selection of gently-used items such as: home decor, puzzles, books, accessories, etc. All proceeds will benefit Canton Club 55+ programs and services.
- 10:00 a.m. - Dusk: Market Place Shopping ($) Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.: Liberty Fest Beer Garden ($): Enjoy a frosty cold one under the tent while enjoying the entertainment from the Amphitheater.
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Canton Club 55+ will host a Treasure Sale from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. near the Liberty Fest Marketplace in Heritage Park. For those who aren't familiar with this type of sale, it's when participants bring in their beloved treasures they no longer need anymore and then people at the sale are able to find new treasures to take home and love. Proceeds from this sale will benefit Senior Services, with a portion also donated to a local Food Bank!
- 10:00 a.m. to Dusk: Market Place Shopping ($) Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- 10:00 a.m. - Dusk: Scholastic Book Fair Tent ($) Stop in and shop to kick off some summer reading.
- 10:00 a.m.-Dusk: Petting Farm with chickens, donkeys, goats, plus even a bird encounter and more!
- 10:00 a.m.-Dusk: Lego Tent - Check out this amazing Lego Build that includes real moving LEGOs!
- 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Kidsight by Canton Lions Club - This FREE nationwide program brings Lions Clubs across the country together to ensure our children receive eye screenings and follow-up care when needed. A simple and quick on-site eye exam can help screen your child's vision trouble.
- 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.: International Festival (Canton LIVE Stage)
- 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. D&M Art Tent (Free) - Bring your creative energy and create your own piece of art with D&M Art Studio
- All day: KultureCity Sensory-Friendly tents will be available on the north and south side of Heritage Park to provide a safe space for those with sensory issues in which to rest. In addition, these will also serve as changing or feeding tents, with furniture sponsored by IKEA.
- All day: Good to Glow tent ($) will have light-up products to meet all your glow item needs available for purchase.
- 6:00 p.m. AND 8:00 p.m.: The Motor City Hypnotist will perform two dynamic and hilarious hypnosis shows that are fun for all ages on the Canton LIVE Stage in the park's north end.
Saturday Live Entertainment:
Find the complete rundown of Saturday's live entertainment scheduled on two stages throughout the day.
Opens a New Window.