Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Due to the Liberty Fest Run and expected heavy traffic for Liberty Fest fireworks display in Heritage Park, the Director of Public Safety has issued an emergency traffic order in accordance with the Uniform Traffic Code for Cities, Townships and Villages, R28.1127, Rule 27, ordering the following:
- Southbound Canton Center at Palmer
- Northbound Canton Center at Rouge River Bridge
- East & Westbound Summit Parkway between Veterans Way & Canton Center Road
- Southbound Sheldon at Woodmont East
- Northbound Sheldon at Rouge River Bridge
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
Joshua C. Meier, Director of Public Safety