Canton Leisure Services is seeking volunteers for the 2023 Liberty Fest taking place June 15th -17th in Heritage Park!
Every year Canton Liberty Fest brings the entire community together for a wonderful celebration and the success of this beloved annual event is due in large part to our amazing volunteers, who step up and support Canton. Now more than ever we need volunteer support for this year's community festival! Plenty of exciting opportunities are available, including:
- Welcome and Information Booth greeters
- Bike Corral assistants
- Adult Beer Garden helpers
- And more!
How To Become A Volunteer:
1. Fill out our Adult or Youth volunteer application that can be found at www.cantonfun.org. (Please note: application must be filled out in its entirety in order to be processed)
2. Return the completed form via email to our Volunteer Coordinator, Heather VanHartesveldt, at firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at 734/394-5319, or in-person or by mail at 1150 S. Canton Center Rd, 3rd Floor
3. Volunteer Coordinator will contact you with open volunteer positions.
For more information, please call 734/394-5360 or reach out via email.
Please Note: Volunteers MUST be 14 years of age or older to volunteer without a parent or guardian with them at all times.