Subfacility of Canton Parks
|Other Link||Dog Park Website|
- Garden Area
- Pedestrian Path
Dog Park & Dog License Renewals
All licenses and permits expired on December 31 of each year. In order to license a dog or a dog park membership, a valid and current certificate of vaccination for rabies and DHLPP (Distemper) must be provided, signed by an accredited veterinarian.
Application can be made online here (HTML), in person during business hours or by downloading the forms (PDF) and mailing documentation and fees to Canton Clerk Office, 1150 South Canton Center Rd., Canton MI. 48188. Attention: Dog License.
About the Park
The Park has six-acres of fenced-in, outdoor space for dogs to run and play off-leash, with specific rules to help insure a safe and positive experience for everyone.
The park is divided into a large dog section for animals over 20 pounds, and small dog section for animals under 20 pounds.
Memberships, Dog Licenses, & Rules
Memberships can be purchased through the Township Clerk's Office. New Applicants to the Canton Dog Park must submit License Form AND Dog Park Waiver to qualify for registration.
- Dog license form / dog park application available at the Clerk's Office. Please note: in order to license a dog, a valid and current certificate of vaccination for rabies and DHLPP (Distemper) must be provided, signed by an accredited veterinarian.
- Dog park rules and regulation (PDF)
Dog Park Memberships
- Please refer to the Clerk's Office for the current fees.
- Up to 3 dogs per household
- Requires a current dog license for each animal
- Vaccinations required: current Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella