Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Canton Leisure Services hopes that your child enjoys the time that they spend with us. In order for us to provide you and your child with the best experience possible, we require that all participants follow these simple guidelines to ensure the safety and well being of all attendees.
• Every participant must sign in and sign out of the program every time he/she attends.
• Every participant must wear the CAC identification wristband while they are signed into the program in order to participate.
• Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items please leave valuables at home.
• Appropriate dress is required. Participants should be within reasonable limits and are subject to the park Supervisor's approval.
• All problems or incidents must be reported to a staff member immediately.
• Disrespecting staff, volunteers, peers, or equipment will not be tolerated, and will result in dismissal from the CAC Program.
• Foul language and fighting are prohibited.
• The possession or use of weapons, alcohol, drugs, or tobacco products is prohibited. Appropriate action, including police involvement, will be taken against anyone violating this rule.
• Any harassment, including sexual harassment and verbal slurs involving race, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
**Canton Leisure Services has a Zero Tolerance Policy towards violence of any kind. Related behavior will result in expulsion from the CAC Program without refund.**
1. A verbal warning is given of what rule the participant is breaking. 2. Supervisor is notified. Loss of activity time, usually taken off in 15-minute intervals. In more severe situations, larger intervals of time may be removed at the staff member's discretion. 3. Conversation with the participant’s parent/guardian. Depending on the severity of the situation, this can be done immediately or at the time of pick-up. 4. Suspension and/or removal from the program.
1. Harassing or using any language or actions with the intent to hurt, intimidate or humiliate any member of the Canton Activity Crew staff. 2. Verbal or physical abuse of any kind. 3. Inappropriate communications of any kind (in person, through social media, etc.) with any Canton Activity Crew staff member or participant.
By signing below I acknowledge that I have read, reviewed with my child, and agree to follow all of the above guidelines. I understand that a violation of these rules could result in permanent suspension and possible police involvement. I also acknowledge that Canton Leisure Services staff and administrative personnel reserve the right to, in situations judged extreme, modify the steps/interventions outlined above in a manner in which they deem appropriate, and in the best interest of the safety of all parties involved.
Type Name for Signature
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field